Translate

Tom Jones' Birthday & his Bulge!


Tom Jones and Raquel Welch - Rock 'n' Roll... by SarayaDawnSirTomJones

Today, 1970's Sex Symbol, Entertainer and Power Vocalist, Tom Jones, turned 71 years old. I loved watching his show in the 70s when I was about 5 or 6 and I wanted to celebrate by posting a Video of him.  I searched through numerous videos and Loved many of them, but the best ones I figured were too long (over 2 minutes) to have others stop by, click and watch.



I picked this one, because I really love Raquel's Hair Do, Jump Suit and her oh so Groov”n Moves! Her singing isn't that great but what the hell...she is Raquel! Oh, that rhymes.

 
The others I wanted to post because of the Bulge on this Man!  It is just unbelievable.


But, Wait! I remember those days, when men would sport "it" in tight jeans or Polyester pants....and to think, I was a kid, eye level to all the bulges! You just don't see this anymore...So, today is not only a Celebration of Tom's Birthday, it is also a Celebration of The 70's Bulge, the Fashion Accessory for Men.


If you have 2 1/2 (it shows over 4 minutes but stops at 2:43) more minutes to spare, check this Video with Tom Jones and Tina Turner.


I love the color shirt and the style Tom is wearing and check out those high waist pants! He had some body and some, well, you know.  As for Tina's ensemble, I really Like this Sparkly dress with the high cut to show her Fabulous leg and the color is almost the same as the Raquel dress in the Video Above, sort of a Root Beer.  

This video is a great piece of Pop Music History, seeing these two together! I have actually seen Tina at Radio City Music Hall in 1994 and Tom in Atlantic City around 1995.  I had a great time and enjoyed both their shows.

Ok, I hope you enjoy the Fashion, the Music and of course,,,(don't be shy) The 70s Bulge!





Thank you for reading and watching too! Have a Fab Day,,,Gina





Own a Piece of Fashion History