Translate

Who loves Vintage Maxi Dresses? I do!


Rescued Vintage Maxi Dresses 

Just came back from Treasure Hunting (a.k.a Shopping) here in JerseyLand and I picked up a few Vintage Maxi Dresses..ok, maybe more like 8 or 10 and I am getting them ready to be photographed then posted to my ETSY.Com Account.  Shop Vintage 201


and another Angle...

Once my model and good friend, Sam, comes over, we can get started with the model shoot which is much fun.  We order good Jersey Pizza and have a few Cocktails....yummmmm.   Take a look at the photos below and then look for them online   in the meantime, please feel free to post and let me know what you think of the patterns....if you dare to care!   

 
More Rescued Vintage Maxi Dresses

another angle of the Lovely Vintage Dresses








Own a Piece of Fashion History