Translate

Hells Kitchen in Newark, NJ - Femme Flea Market- Taking the show on the road!

I know it is last minute, but sometimes that is how things go.   I was invited to sell my goods at the very active Bar/ Lounge/ Restaurant - Hell's Kitchen in Newark!   They always have something going on, From Burlesque Shows, Live Bands to Movie nights and even Trivia Contest.   I have been there about 4 times and I have to say, it is really a nice vibe. 


    
Shop while you Drink....OH MY.........


The flea market will be held outside, tonight, May 11, 2012 and their address is 150 Lafayette Street, not to far from the Prudential Center and Penn Station.   Oh, and they are having a special on Selected Martinis, 1/2 Price, but for ladies only....oh my, I wonder where they are gonna find a lady these days......not that many girls ride side saddle today! 


Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight and hope for a good time for All!!!!!  See you there, if you can make it!  


Thanks for reading and have a Fab Friday!  ~ Gina  


Next Femme Flea Market will be on May 25, 2012! 
Hells Kitchen Web site 
Hells Kitchen on Facebook


Own a Piece of Fashion History