Translate

All New (vintage) Inventory Coming Soon! Vintage 201 Scored Big Time! Thanks to a very good Friend of a Very Good Friend! Yay!

I had the best opportunity last week where a very good friend of a very good friend called me to come and take a look at a 11 bedroom mansion full of Vintage!  This very good friend of a very good friend of mine has a very good friend.  

Hmmmm, I see a trend here.   This friend of his just inherited a large home with a large plot of land.  In the home was 70+ years of treasures!  

I was very fortunate enough to be at the right place at the right time.   I feel very lucky to be able to obtain this type of inventory.  The following items include:

* 1940s, 1950s, 1960s and 1970s Dresses, Shoes and other Clothing

And for the first time ever, I will be posting and selling: 

*MEN Shoes, Clothing and Silk Ties all from different eras and brand names such as Lanvin...

Actually, I have an explosion of Silk Ties in Pristine condition!  The collection includes Ties from the 1930s, 1940s, 1950s and the 1960s.  Yes, I have about 300 of them, NO LIE!  So, if you love Vintage Silk Ties, or you would like to buy one for someone, check back.   I will be posting pictures here of them once I start to photograph and post.

Well, that is all for now, I must get to work, but before I do, I would like to say, thanks to my very good Friend, Joanne who introduced me to her very good Friend, James and to Roxie, my sister.  Roxie helped me lug the treasures in and out of my car!.   I love you and all my very good Friends.

Own a Piece of Fashion History