Translate

Vintage Silk Ties! Beautiful Colors, Designs and Patterns from the 1940s, 1950s and 1960s

Way back in September of 2013, I picked up about 300 silk ties ranging from the 1920s to 1970s.  I blogged about finding these Vintage Treasures in an old Mansion.  I am currently prepairing more ties for my shop, Vintage 201 on Etsy.com 












A Closer Look - Italian Red and Black Grenadine, Damask with Black Flecks from Italy, Faille with horizontal and vertical stripes, Hand Made Faille with reversed & diagonal lines, another Hand Made Faille tie that runs diagonal with single weaved lines running with and against the Faille to create the illusion design.










The Brands - No Brand but tag reads Imported Crepe Hand Sewn, Worth & Worth, New York, Scott & Scott Silk Loomed in Italy, Shirtmaker Custom Shop & No Tag, but reads, Hand Tailored Imported Silk


This is just a sample of the beautiful ties that are available for sale.  Soon these and others will be posted in my shop.

Next post, I will feature 1920s, 1930s and novelty ties.   

Hope you enjoyed these ties as much as I do. 

Thank you for looking and have a Fab night!  ~ Gina


Own a Piece of Fashion History